Monday, September 8, 2008

Go Colts!!





My mom, Lauren and I went to Memphis shopping Saturday. We found a couple of things for the babies room. I can't believe how close we are getting to having another baby. After shopping, we took Lauren to Kelsey's game. Kelsey is my niece and she cheers for a "Colts" team in Collierville, TN. At the Baker house, we are big Colts fans! Lauren is on her second cheerleader outfit. Naturally, she had to wear hers to go see Kelsey. The game was delayed but Lauren didn't mind. That meant she got to play hide and seek and suck on a blowpop with Kelsey before the game started.




2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Mrs. Baker!
I just saw your cute blog. I'll have to show Sara Frances tomorrow. Lauren is so precious!

Amy Witcher said...

I'm so glad to see your site! Hope you are doing well and feeling good. Good luck in the next few weeks!
Lauren is so sweet, can't wait to see yall at Darden. We are hoping to do some fishing this weekend.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker